Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sweet Sunshine

Sweet sunshine of mine
The day is breaking in my mind
I am not the same as an hour ago
Perhaps asleep within a dream
As I’ve moved onwards in course,
Life consuming me I suppose,
The conceptions of life draws away
Surrounding, no sorrows rain upon me
No hesitations, causing pain,
Along a path of conceiving faith
Shall always hold some truth;
Sought under impressions of time
Understanding, steadfast, fasting.

Then our souls consume the world
The mark I leave has so consumed us,
Your body present against mine
Under a crescent moon, so brilliant and true
Now such moonlight exposes your life
Ages ago, mid day vanquished,
Time feels like its moving backwards
Yet we are growing older,
Yet starlight nourishes our souls
Taking part of ritualistic conceptions
Days shall be blue always true
Happiness always a state of mind
Continues our beloved sunshine
Thus resonates in our souls
All the time I’ve missed you
Sweet sunshine of mine.