Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Heart Strings

I had a dream about this moment brought upon me,
A sudden flash of lighting that singed the very core of me
So suddenly in my feeble moment of this new day,
Upon the cusp of dawn so a silence drew upon me
Transcended within my virtuous heart so brave and alive.
Grave no doubt this dream of unknown futures held,
Yet in the dying candlelight frayed by my thoughts
Upon a grand horizon did I witness the fire of life breed
Renewing thus my soul from the wake of this dream.

And I follow my heart into the weakest moments of failing,
Like the dying light on the verge of trying to hold tightly
As well suspended in the naked voids I do abide
My hand against my naked breast, do I so admire this life
The splendid moments when this harmony is so blissful
So this rejuvenation brings upon me a refreshment of life.

Words long ago; remembrance contained in our vessels
Our hearts always beating vibrant enlighten our very minds
According; entwined with caring remarks about dreams,
And at rest; deep slumber as the night diminishes warmth I seek
Your presence always keeps me warm, so each moment I abide
Say I crave the very nature of your being within my own.

We escape into an exposure of continuous rhythms
Escaping into serenity therein upon a bright distant star
Gathering the dust of wisdom alike warm and true
Compassion in a steadfast speed no sorrow shall follow
Only true divinity, so we nourish our internal beings with love
Until we become an enigma; canceled ourselves,
Ancient pyramids arise before us; admits unknown origins
Deep oceans of space—distant regions lost to all other of mankind
So deep in our womb we shall languish in our lagoon
Of sanction for eternity in endless passion,
Until our dreams become true in these strange encounters
Always erecting our bodies into an ageless paradise
We give way into our own vital callings
Bet-roved in the celestial tomb of immortality.