Saturday, December 26, 2009

Within Nature

Within nature’s wild breathtaking energies
Arise and feed of my mind taking hold,
As everything brings me into this natural world
I arise from slumber, a deep unconscious moment
As nature never resting, changing through nature
So it seems I am alive, now professing my heart
So I grow tired of the stone buildings surrounding,
Always ravishing my life suffocating the time,
Across the threshold, I know nature’s refuge
Thus from unrest becomes realty in this strange moment.
As dark threatening skies drown my mind
Stones crumble upon me, shattering all surrounding
While no doubt agile whispers compel
Taking hold of this weary body,
Now within saved, wild energies bounding upon me;
Skies that resemble heaven in an agile light
Perhaps some emotional feeling for such images
To pertain, remain all else alive within this moment,
Sweeping gently against tightly knotted thoughts
Within foreboding dreams carried throughout
Most earthly places I wish to live and now I do
While deceased buildings crumble into oblivion,
All is gone but in good faith, good intentions thrive.
Sometimes longing fills my heart with unrest;
I seek only peace within, seeking only nature’s truth
Captivated and ravished by such love and birth anew
Upon endless hours of innovations, I quiver with fascination
Vanquished into endless storms of scattered dreams
Entombed soul, free restful within nature as can be seen,
My serenity of existence deep within, forever ravished,
Loathing the stone world, such agony I can only subside
The wild wilderness; no oppression but freedom within nature.