Wednesday, September 9, 2009

No Intentions of Being

I’m here though not within intentions of being
Here waiting outside my star, filled mind
Knowing silence like I do it’s become dreadful
As my mind, stranded in some episode of life,
Yields no ambitions but a taste for passion
Craving these complete intentions of just being
Is it that to which I’m so drawn and demanding
This aching idea that thrives within the soul,
As I hold my breast feelings of elation overwhelms
For is it love that I feel through this strange hour?
Do not wish to account, only a silent burden speaks
How fair and wild the weather brings upon me
Hope, though distant and lacking, I can witness
Slightly within the toiling darkness of my soul.
Yes, you, my dear I yearn for, as I embark against the tides
Drawn, guided by moonlight ebbing me along
I yearn to penetrate your body with my audible words.
Here waiting aside beside the lonely roads of ruin
Accounting for something, how I keep thinking,
With great reverence, how elated my heart becomes
As solitude brings me to this point of reference.